Belgian Fairtrade dark milk chocolate with pretzel and caramel pieces.
Hello there, I’m Tony’s Chocolonely. I exist to end slavery in the chocolate industry. My mission is to make 100% slave free the norm in chocolate. Together with you. Together we’ll make all chocolate 100% slave free. Are you in? Noticed that our bars aren’t equally divided? That’s because the chocolate industry is unequally divided. The profits aren’t shared equally, so our bars can’t be either.
- Cocoa Mass,
- Dried Whole Milk,
- Cocoa Butter,
- Pretzel Crumbs 7% (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Malted Wheat Flour, Yeast, Acidity Regulator: Sodium Hydroxide),
- Caramel Pieces 2.7% (Sugar, Glucose Syrup),
- Sea Salt,
- Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin,
- Cocoa Solids: 42% minimum,
- Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 73%.
There are no reviews yet.